Slenderman tv gag Slenderman tv gag

This has little to no work and it is just, very hard to understand.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

In 2009, i think? i was at my grandparents house for the summer, i was looking through NG, i would allways see the title There She Is, i would skip it, but i was SO curios (forgot how to spell -_-) so i clicked it, loved it, watched all the other ones, loved them, put a 5 all the time i saw it, and now, after 3 years, i still love the old (mini?) series! Thanks SamBakZa, for the greatest flash series ever. ^_^

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Great animation. Awesome graphics and FPS. Why i have 4.5 is because there could have been atleast a backstory, making there a great plot and some twists. This is the first one ive ever seen so ill watch the other ones.

Avatar Maker V.3 Avatar Maker V.3

could use more work and effort, try making it have more choices, and don't rush, take time and make it better. ;)

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

GREAT game im playin on a laptop so it will be AWESOME if i get the interweb back up on computer.

Zanzlanz responds:

You can download it and put it on your flash drive :)
There's a download link on my website :)

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

not really correct. i got 73 on this one. a 100 on another one. and a 67 on yet another quiz all the quizes where different and i think i would survive but there are alot of mean guys in my neighborhood and i think it would be easy surviving

Lockjaw's Disco Lockjaw's Disco

you don't expect anyone to like this one...? This peice was FANTASTICO. my only thing i do not like, *song ends... clicks restart.* is that the song ends so fast. this is a great peice, hope to hear more of this, you sir desirve a 5 stars ^_^

Lone X - Alone Lone X - Alone

great rythym. absolutely stunning. this diserves a download ^^. how come you are not famous yet!?

Lone-X responds:

Thank you sir, I am working on getting famous at the moment LOL. I appreciate your comment!
Keep it real!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Lone X - Sane Lone X - Sane

great song! its like something i would listen to all the time XD, i listen to soldier alot and this is a great piece, keep it up >)

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

all in all this made me cry, but... hey wheres tord