View Profile noobkiller10

All 27 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

Such a nostalgia trip from when I'd watch your older animations! The humor hasn't changed either which is definitely not a bad thing in fact I appreciate it a lot! Glad to know you're still alive!

In 2009, i think? i was at my grandparents house for the summer, i was looking through NG, i would allways see the title There She Is, i would skip it, but i was SO curios (forgot how to spell -_-) so i clicked it, loved it, watched all the other ones, loved them, put a 5 all the time i saw it, and now, after 3 years, i still love the old (mini?) series! Thanks SamBakZa, for the greatest flash series ever. ^_^

Great animation. Awesome graphics and FPS. Why i have 4.5 is because there could have been atleast a backstory, making there a great plot and some twists. This is the first one ive ever seen so ill watch the other ones.

@ FIREzPHOENIX edd is dead. im thinking they got a new animator
love the animation. i think the characters have gotten better too

man, i really wanted to meet him but i gotta wait my whole life just to see him untill we find his planet eddsworld, that would be alot of space to cover . AKA hes just frozen bro, zanta is tryin to find a cure for his disease

Yusuf responds:

sumdog how could you.
-hehehe-
hahaha

game!?!?

someone needs to make a game having you going against flash
characters.

!?!?

what was kyo trying to do ._.

rotflmfao

-bb!
-what the @$&% !?!?
--hahahahaha

name:Eddie likes:good video games,gym,food,family, and there she is dislikes:bad video games,ugly people such as punk and goth I make books have a great imagination and sense of humor i fight for truth, justice, and for NERDS AND GEEKS

Male